A Day in My Life: School, Tests, and Adventures


1. I found that my mobile was off, even though yesterday I had installed MIUI Version 14.


2. I was eager to see the new designs and features of MIUI 14 on my own mobile screen.


3. I made many efforts and finally installed the new operating system version.


4. Initially, the new version of Android was lagging in performance.


5. Shalinder took my mobile to call his friends since his own mobile wasn't catching the signals.


6. Shalinder wanted to go on a trip to the mountains with Ajay, Arjun, and some other friends.


7. Shalinder left before I went to school.


8. I studied Science for hours as I had to take a test.


9. My father told me to work in the fields for 10 minutes starting from 8:00 am.


10. I was not able to complete the task my father gave me.


11. I entered the kitchen and ate my food.


12. I went to a place where I could take a bath.


13. I used my mobile briefly before washing my face.


14. I returned and put on my school uniform.


15. I was exactly on time for school at 9:15 am.


16. I noticed Ajita behind me, but I didn't wait for her.


17. I walked alone.


18. I reached school and placed my books in the Panchayat Ghar.


19. While walking on the road, I met Shalvinder, talked to him, and then returned to the Panchayat Ghar.


20. I took my bag and went to the classroom.


21. Daler was surrounded by the boys.


22. Ajay and I went to the ground and raised the flag on the pillar.


23. Ajay and Arun were giving commands during the parade.


24. Daler asked some questions during the assembly.


25. I responded to questions from the younger students.


26. We went back to the classroom.


27. Sandeep sir entered the classroom with a stick in his hand.


28. He marked the attendance of the students in the register.


29. He asked Arun and other students with improper uniforms to stand in the class.


30. He asked me to check if the students had brought their guides to school or not.


31. Everyone, including Vikram, Sumit, Sameeksha, Priya, Riya, and I, stood up in class because we needed to have the guides with us.


32. Sandeep Sir got angry, went to the office, and complained about the issue.


33. The girls said that Bheem Sir asked them to bring the guides to school.


34. Sandeep Sir got frightened and said that it was inspection time, so we didn't need to bring the guides.


35. He scolded some students who didn't have their mathematics books. Sameeksha was also punished for this issue.


36. In the second period, our Hindi teacher wrote an essay on the whiteboard, and while she was writing, we felt like rock stars.


37. In the third period, we had free time, so we sat at the back of the classroom trying to write an application for a picnic, but we didn't finish it.


38. Sumit started writing the roll numbers of noisy students, and I also wrote them.


39. Manjeet asked me to write all the roll numbers on the whiteboard.


40. I wrote the roll numbers on the whiteboard and then returned to my seat.


41. Shalvinder came and we talked. He said he was going to study hard.


42. Very soon, recess began. Vikram and I went to the shop,


 bought something, and went to the back of the Panchayat Ghar to talk to our friends.


43. Vikram and I returned to the classroom.


44. I took my science guide and told Shalvinder and Nikhil to go to the 9th class to study.


45. Both of them refused to go to the 9th class.


46. As I was going there, Sameeksha called me from the back benches.


47. She said that a monitor from the 7th class had given us an application and we had to sign it.


48. Indeed, an application was written by Supriya, a girl monitor from the 7th class.


49. I was impressed to see such well-written sentences in an application requesting a picnic to Surnisar Mansar.


50. I sat at the girls' desk and started studying science with focus.


51. Finally, recess ended, and the social studies period began.


52. Everyone was trying to study science during that period.


53. In the next period, Bheem Sir entered the classroom.


54. He glanced at the book pages for a few minutes.


55. He started writing questions for the science unit test on the whiteboard.


56. He provided multiple alternatives for each pair of questions.


57. We went to the 8th class and prepared to answer the questions asked.


58. Nikhil sat in the desk in front of me, and to my left was Rajat.


59. A girl in the class was punished by Punam Mam because she was cheating.


60. While taking the test, I asked Sumit's brother to lend me a pencil to draw the diagrams.


61. He gave me the pencil, but it didn't work for me as I forgot to draw the main diagrams, so I left them blank.


62. Soon, students from other classes left the school.


63. Only Rajat and I were left in the classroom.


64. We talked to each other about how the test didn't go well.


65. We entered our own class and handed our tests directly to Bheem Sir.


66. But I noticed that others were still working on their tests, so I asked sir to give my test back as I needed to write something. However, I didn't end up writing anything as it was incomplete.


67. Finally, we submitted our tests to sir without feeling confident or having a good heart.


68. We went to the ground and raised the flag. I grabbed the flag and ran through the school.


69. Then, I picked up my bag and took a few steps, but one side of my bag tore.


70. I asked Arun to lend me some money, and he gave it to me.


71. I asked Rakeshwar for support, but he said okay, although Arun had already given me money.


72. I went to Papu's shop and left my bag there to be repaired.


73. He took care of it.


74. I quickly walked down the road.


75. When I reached Patan, I saw Meenakshi and Ajita ahead of me.


76. I caught up with them near a small stream.


77. We continued talking about the social studies test as we walked.


78. I said to Ajita, "Remember my pledge that if I get less than 10 marks in science, I will focus only on studying."


79. Then, we continued walking and I plucked an apple from Ajay's house.


80. I entered my home and checked the time.


81. I changed my clothes and started writing a blog at 4:30 pm.


82. I wrote almost the entire blog, but it got deleted and couldn't be restored.


83. I


 tried to write the blog again, but only in bullet points.


84. I felt that the new blog lacked the same feeling as the first one, but I completed it with my experiences.


85. The current time is 6:27 PM.

Dated : 16-June 2023

Comments

Popular Posts