A Day Full of Surprises and Adventures: My Memoirs from Morning to Evening

 Dated: 17-06-2023


Today, I woke up at 6:30 am and realized that my mobile was not on my cot. I searched for it, but I couldn't find it. I wondered if Shalinder had taken my mobile, so I went to his door and found it locked. I used my dad's mobile to call my own number, and Shalinder answered the call. I asked him to open the door, and he did. I entered his room and retrieved my mobile.


Afterwards, I went back to my room and spent two hours studying Mathematics, Science, and Social Science. I needed a Hindi dictionary application on my mobile, so I installed it along with a clock application. When I finished studying, I realized it was already 8:30 am. I left my room, went to the kitchen, grabbed soap and a towel, and headed to the bathing area for my morning routine.


As I reached the bathing area, I took off my clothes and started doing some gym exercises. I felt happy while exercising and even did an extra exercise. Afterwards, I took a bath and returned home wearing only my wet underwear. I went to the kitchen in that attire and had a maize chapati for breakfast.


Shalinder told me to get ready in 10 minutes, so I went back to my room and put on pants. However, I realized I needed to change my underwear, so I removed the wet one and put on a dry pair before wearing my blue school pants. I completed my school uniform with a shirt, shoes, tie, and belt. I brushed my teeth, did some makeup on my face and hair, and left for school at 9:10 am.


On my way to school, I met Meenakshi, my neighbor, who asked if I was going to school. I confirmed that I was indeed going, and soon after, I met Ajita and Lakshmi. We walked together until we reached the school. I placed my bag in front of the Panchayat Ghar and went to the road where I saw Sumit. We walked back together to the Panchayat Ghar, and then I picked up my bag and headed to the classroom.


Once in the classroom, I noticed Sumit sitting on a wall. I decided to join him and sat on the wall as well. He mentioned that he might not be there already, but he was staying on Earth for the sake of family. Eventually, we entered the classroom, and Sandeep sir took attendance on a page.


Ajay asked me to help him set up a flag on a pillar in the ground, so we fetched the flag from the school balcony and went to the ground. We secured the flag to an iron pillar. Later, Ajay asked me to lead the assembly, but Varinder and Anil took over the duty of commanding the parade. I adjusted to my new position in the ground and joined a different line.


After the prayer, Vicky asked some questions during the assembly, and I answered one of them. Then, Ashok instructed the girls from the 10th class to separate and practice for the upcoming Monday prayer. Several girls, including myself, went with Ashok Sir to prepare for the prayer under his guidance. While the girls continued their practice, the morning assembly carried on with the hosts and speakers.


When the morning assembly concluded, I returned to the classroom. I noticed that nobody was sitting with me, and I realized I didn't have my English book. I asked some boys, including Anil and Mohan, to sit with me, but they declined. I told them it was okay, and I would manage on my own. I went back to my desk and sat down.


 Eventually, Mohan came to my desk and sat with me, making me happy. He asked for my mathematics copy, but I didn't give it to him because I hadn't completed my own homework yet.


Shortly after, Sandeep sir entered the classroom and took attendance. He asked the students who were absent the previous day to stand up. Daler stood up and went to sir, explaining that he couldn't come to school due to a foot injury. However, sir punished him, stating that he was making excuses. Next, sir asked the students who didn't have the mathematics book to stand up, and I believe Sameeksha stood up. But Sandeep sir gave her time until the following Monday to arrange the book, forgiving her.


Then, Sandeep sir started teaching us Exercise 8.4 and asked me to identify which formula would be used in the next step of the answer he was writing on the whiteboard. I hesitated and didn't say anything, so he asked other students to provide the formula. No one except Vikram knew the answer; he mentioned that the given answer would involve the whole square of (a+b)(a-b). Afterwards, sir instructed us to solve some questions on our own, but none of us, including me, could solve them. He emphasized that we should only eat cooked food.


Finally, he concluded the lesson and suggested that we take notes in our notebooks since today's questions would be written on the board on Monday.


Then, Ms. Poonam entered the classroom. She instructed us to check our copies and listened to the given essay. Firstly, Sumit went to her with his copy and started reciting the essay. 


Ms. Poonam then asked him to listen to the essay from other students as she didn't have enough time to listen to everyone individually. I offered to read the essay to Sumit myself, using my own words. He smiled in response. Afterward, I submitted my copy to Ms. Poonam and returned to my desk, planning to listen to the essays from my classmates. I went to the last desks and listened to essays from Anil, Shalvinder, and Nikhil. They did a good job explaining their essays. 


Soon, Ms. Poonam assigned us the task of learning 50 idioms for the upcoming Monday. Just then, Mr. Bheem informed Ms. Poonam from outside that the period had ended. Subsequently, Mr. Bheem entered the classroom and announced that many students had failed the recent tests. He told me that he no longer had trust in me and usually trusted those who performed well academically. He pointed out that I had made simple mistakes in my test. I listened attentively to his remarks. 


Then, he instructed us to prepare for a test on the first two chapters of the prose for the upcoming Monday. He specifically mentioned that Vikram and Sumit should study from their copies as they were unable to answer questions from the textbook. The period ended after that, and we had a recess. During recess, I asked Vicky for his bottle and he gave it to me. I drank some water and passed it on to Nikhil and someone else to drink. 


Later, I went to the ground to refill the water bottle. I noticed some of my classmates sitting on a small border of the ground. I joined them and engaged in a conversation about the science test. After a while, I left to attend to some other tasks. When I returned to the classroom, I realized that Shalvinder was sitting in front of a desk where Nikhil and Sumit were seated. They seemed to be engrossed in a conversation. So, I sat opposite them, imitating Shalvinder's pose. We shared some jokes and laughed for a while. 


Then, a girl named Riya approached us and asked me to write an application similar to the one she had given me earlier, which was for the class 7th monitor to organize a picnic in Sanasar. Nikhil told me not to include Supriya's name in the application. I agreed with the girl and said, "Thik hai" (Okay). She asked if I would go to the office to submit the application. I replied that I would go. 


After that, I sat at the last desk and started writing the application, referring to the given application. Eventually, Vikram joined me at the same desk. While writing, I asked Vikram for synonyms to make the application slightly different from the given one. 


Once I finished writing the application, I suggested to Vikram that we should go together, but he declined. Then, I asked Sumit to accompany me. He agreed, but only to the balcony and not to the office. We reached the balcony, and I entered the office alone. I handed the application to the principal and he asked to see it. He instructed me to collect the signatures of all the class monitors on the application. 


Leaving the office, Sumit asked me what happened. I informed him about collecting the signatures. On the stairs, some girls from junior classes were waiting. They asked what the principal had said. I explained that he had asked


 for the signatures of all the monitors. Riya inquired about the situation, and I told her that the principal wanted the monitors' signatures. I left space for the monitor signatures by writing the class titles on the page. 


Girls from other classes offered to help with the signatures, assuring me that they would take care of everything. They took the application, gathered signatures from other class monitors from 7th to 9th grade, and returned it to the girls, who then gave it to my friends, and finally, my friends gave it back to me. I checked the signatures and placed the application in my geometry box. 


Shortly after, the recess ended, and Mr. Bheem entered our classroom. He asked Sumit about "ferrous resources." Sumit explained that ferrous resources are those containing iron content. Mr. Bheem then directed Sumit to return to his desk and proceeded to teach the remaining geography chapter. 


During his teaching, some younger students approached our class multiple times, requesting a volleyball. However, Mr. Bheem told them that our classmates already purchased the volleyball, so he couldn't give it to them. He assigned us the next two questions to work on for the next day. Then, he asked Vikram to compile the award roll for the 10th-grade students. They worked on it, and once completed, they handed it to Mr. Bheem. He then instructed Vikram to administer the tests. 


However, he changed his mind and asked me to distribute the test sheets and record the students' marks.   I approached Sir, took the mark sheets, and proceeded to announce the marks. The girls showed surprise reactions, and I asked Sumit and Vikram what I should do. They advised me to continue as I was doing.


As I started announcing the marks, Sir requested me to speak louder, and I made an effort to project my voice. Then, he asked Sameeksha to announce the marks, but I asked her to step back, assuring her that I would handle it. She complied and left. As I continued announcing the marks, Sumit informed me that some test papers were missing.


I checked all the tests again but couldn't find Shalinder's test sheet. Then, Sir instructed me to collect all the test sheets. I returned to my desk and sat down. Soon, Small Bhim started punishing students who had scored poorly on the science test. Many students received punishments. However, we felt relieved as our marks were not disclosed. Sir revealed that Vikram and Sumit scored 19 and a half marks, Priya got 15 marks, Riya got 13 marks, and I got 15 marks. I felt happy upon hearing these results because my friends and I hadn't expected to score this well.


Then the teacher began reviewing the questions given in the test. I asked the teacher to review the question about the power of the lens.


The teacher reviewed that question as well. Afterward, he taught us the difference between the medieval periodic table and the modern periodic table. While teaching, he mentioned that Pankaj had made mistakes in the Dobereiner's triads.


He covered two or three more questions. Then, many students went to play during the game period in the playground. I couldn't find Vikram and Sumit in the classroom, so I went outside and saw them watching the match from there.


We watched the volleyball match for a while, but then Naresh Miss came and asked us to go back to the classroom. She suggested playing a competition game in the class since both boys and girls were present. Sameeksha asked me to play a game, and I agreed.


She asked us which game we would like to play and gave us some options. We chose truth or dare. First, I chose dare, so she dared me to write 10 idioms for her. I told her not to do this, but Sumit explained that it was part of the dare and I should complete it. So, I agreed to write the idioms for her.


Then, it was her turn to choose a dare. This time Shalvinder dared her to write 20 idioms for us. However, she declined and said to leave the writing part for both dares. Then, we asked her which boy in our class she feared the most. She replied that she didn't fear any boy.


Shalvinder then asked her which boy she liked the most in our class. She mentioned that she liked Sanjay the most. The girls mentioned that they liked Pankaj the most in the class. Sumit jokingly remarked that Pankaj's popularity was increasing.


They asked us how much time we spent using our mobile phones. Shalvinder said he used his mobile for just 5-6 hours. I mentioned that I used my mobile for 3 hours to check my friends' profiles and use ChatGPT. Sumit said that he used his mobile for 4 hours.


Then Shalvinder asked the girls how much time they spent using their mobile phones. Sameeksha said she used her mobile for 15 minutes, and her family didn't allow her to use it much.


The girls asked me which girl I liked the most. I told them I liked Lakshmi, and they laughed. I left them for a while and then returned to say that I had been lying and actually liked Umeeti, Priya, and Riya.


I looked from the classroom door towards the ground to see if the students were leaving or not. Soon, school was over, and I went to the ground. I went to Rakeshwar Singh's shop but didn't find him there. However, I found Adarsh there, and I asked him where Rakeshwar had gone. He told me that Rakeshwar Singh had gone to Sankari to play a cricket match.


Then I walked towards the road and found Vikram there. We walked together until we reached Patan. There, I met Uttam Singh, who was our neighbor. I decided to go with him. He suggested taking the primary route. We discussed Rakesh Singh's study (he is Uttam's brother but not interested in studying).


We sat below a banyan tree and talked about the process of rainfall. Then we started our journey back home. When I reached Uttam's home, Sunil's mom asked me if I had seen Sunil Singh on my way. I told her that I hadn't seen him. Finally,


 I arrived at my own home. I put my bag away, changed my clothes, went to Shalinder's room, and found my mobile there.


I took my mobile while Shalinder was still fast asleep. I had lunch and then sat down to write a blog. Before starting the new blog, I uploaded my previous day's blog. Then I opened a notepad for the new blog and noticed that my brother, Akshay Kumar, had come home from Udhampur. He was lying on my cot. I showed him my mobile and asked him to check the MIUI 14.


He asked me how I did it, and I explained that I had installed that version myself. Then my grandmother came into the room and asked me to turn on the fan as she was feeling very hot and sweaty. Shalinder came in and mentioned that the Wi-Fi was not working well on my mobile. So, I gave him my mobile to take it to his room. My mother also entered the room and asked Akshay and me if we had eaten food. I told her that I had already eaten. My father also came in, and I paused my writing for a while before resuming.


I continued writing continuously, and Akshay came and asked me how much I had written there. Finally, at 6:47 PM according to my computer's clock, I finished writing my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts