School Days: Friends, Teachers, and Unexpected Moments

Dated 20-06-2023


I am writing a blog about the events of 19-06-2023. 

I woke up in the morning and completed the homework in my mathematics notebook. Then, I started studying science. I took a bath as usual and returned home to put on my school uniform.

I began walking to school from my home. Along the way, I met Arjun Singh, accompanied by someone unfamiliar. I already knew the person with him. We were all heading to school, but we took different paths from Bagda.

Upon reaching the school, we went our separate ways to our respective schools. As a result, Ajita and I ended up walking together because we attended the same school. I reached Patan and found Sahil from Vikram's area.

We sat down, and soon Sandeep from Dakhler also joined us. He had sweat on his face. Ajita was talking a lot about my interactions with girls, but I ignored it all and laughed along. 

I arrived at the Panchayat Ghar and left my bag there. Then, I went to the shops and eventually made my way to the classroom. Arun and I hoisted the flag in the ground. After the prayer, Sandeep sir entered the classroom and taught us the remaining questions from the ongoing exercise.

Later, Sameeksha got Bheem sir's signature on an application. In the second period, she got Punam mam's signature. In the third period, Bheem sir, along with motivations, taught us a poem titled "Speak Up."

During the recess, I went to the principal's office and presented an application. He instructed me to collect the signatures of all the staff. I handed over the application to the girls, but they didn't manage to get Sandeep sir's signature. In the fourth period, Bheem sir taught us about conventional energies and highlighted the drawbacks of being egoistic.

In the fifth period, Sumit and I went to get Sandeep sir's signature. However, he refused, stating that he wouldn't sign since he wasn't going on the picnic. We then went back to the principal's office and were informed to collect the signatures of the other teachers, except Sandeep. After collecting the signatures from all the staff, Sumit and I returned to our classroom.

Bheem sir was writing test questions on the whiteboard. We took note of them on a page. I was going to the 9th class for the test, so Bheem sir called me there. I found only 3-4 students from the 9th class present. Bheem sir asked me to supervise the other students during the test. Soon, some girls from our class, like Mannat, Riya, Anushka, etc., also came into the same class. Riya asked me to explain a specific line about signs and conventions, and I helped her.

Then, our science teacher entered the classroom and instructed us to draw diagrams as well. We borrowed a pencil from Sahil, a 9th-grade student. Bheem sir took the pencil from me and handed it over to Riya. After a while, I also asked Riya about the basis of the classification of octaves, and he explained that it was based on increasing atomic masses.

After that, our classmates and I handed in our tests to Bheem sir. We then had a gaming period. During that time, Sumit and I went to the shop to get medicine for a headache. Later, I went to a ground where the 9th-grade boys were playing. The gaming period ended, and we were led to a function in Mir that day. After the function, we


 returned to the ground, unfolded the flag, and placed it on the school balcony. I waited near our classroom for my friends, but they didn't arrive quickly. So, I went to the ground and waited for them there. Eventually, they came, but I then went home alone.

Comments

Popular Posts